Terms of Business
Articles and Solutions
- Incomplete table of contents for the help system.
- Stalling when error message boxes should appear.
- MIDI Info action not listed in the Action Picker dialog, etc..
- Crash when an action is deleted from the Application Configuration wizard.
- Incomplete voice configuration dialog.
- Data file paths might be moved into the application bundle.
- No Pro Tools application configuration for the HUI protocol yet.
- Unable to discriminate between fader touch and fader movement messages for the HUI protocol.
- Some dialog boxes need their visual appearance improved.
- Display reading is sometimes 1 update behind when triggered by a hardware control.
Fixed in 1.0.5
- Help: Now provides O/S-dependent versions of the Add Surface help pages.
- Help: Added an entry for the new Edit menu, protocol option.
- Help: Modified the entry for Surface menu, Properties, Protocol to describe the change in functionality.
- Help: Added information about the new MIDI Info action.
- Fixed the corruption of the spoken output when reading display contents by strip.
- Fixed identification of V-Pots for the HUI protocol.
- Added the ability to get data values for nibble-based controls.
- Fixed speech initialisation on the Mac.
- Fixed the sorting of the list contents for the Choose Application Configuration dialog.
- Added a "MIDI Info" action that announces message types and values when a control is manipulated - this may need more work to refine it.
- Added the ability to load/save speech parameters for the Mac (not applicable toWindows).
- Added the ability to discriminate between text displays having left, right or no cursor positioning.
- Added a new Edit menu entry: Protocol (functionality moved from Surface menu, Properties, Protocol).
- Modified the functionality for the Surface menu, Protocol, Properties option, which now allows the user to change the active protocol for the selected surface.
- Added the missing Fast Forward button entry to the Tranzport Native protocol definition.
Fixed in 1.0.4
- Fixed ability to identify HUI button and LED messages.
- Fixed mangled error messages for port opening errors.
- Fixed crash on loading when a surface file is present, but there are no ports available.
- Added support for SurfaceReader to create its own virtual ports on the Mac.
- Fixed crash when defining ports in the Add Surface dialog on the Mac.
- Fixed crash when adjusting selected ports for an existing surface.
- Fixed crash when adding actions to an application configuration on the Mac.
- Fixed MIDI communication failure on the Mac.
- Fixed provision of backward compatibility on the Mac (now supports Mountain Lion, Lion and Snow Leopard).
- Fixed provision of a help system on the Mac.
- Buttons to provide context-sensitive dialog box help now work on the Mac.
- Fixed erroneous query message when cancelling a surface definition (was asking the user if he wanted to cancel the protocol definition, instead of the surface definition).
- The protocol list in the SurfacePage is now sorted alphabetically.
- Fixed provision of context-sensitive help on the Mac.
Fixed in 1.0.3
- ProtocolWizard - Sizing of the Learn button in the hardware page is now correct.
- ProtocolWizard - Handling of nibble-addressed displays.
- MIDISurface - Handling of nibble-addressed displays.
- MIDISurface - Handling of error when a display is not found in the map.
Fixed in 1.0.1
- Calling of the Help system under Windows.
- Added code to call the help system from the Help button in the SurfacePage of the SurfaceWizard.
Fixed in internal build 0.5.1
- SurfacePage - A descriptive error dialog is now shown if the page contents are invalid.
- ProtocolWizard - Descriptive error dialogs are now shown if any page's contents are invalid.
- RBSpeech - GetActiveProduct no longer fails for Dolphin SuperNova, so Supernova speech now works.
- Installer - Added a protocol definition for the Frontier Designs Tranzport Native mode.
- Installer-Now distributed as a single self-extracting executable.
- Platform - Initial Mac build ready for testing.
- SurfaceFrame - Added a display report option to the Surface menu.
- SurfaceFrame - Renamed Surface menu Property items to improve clarity.
- MIDIDialog - Renamed MIDI setup buttons to improve clarity.
- Help - The help system should now be complete, though there's definitely room for more content as we receive usage tips from users..